Keith has been providing financial and investment services since 1987 when he joined his father's business, which was started in the mid 1970's. He was awarded the prestigious recognition as 'Rep of the Year' in 2015 with his previous broker-dealer, Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA).
Before joining the financial and investment industry, Keith spent 15 years in a managerial career at John Deere, Waterloo. His last position was as an Overseas Representative, responsible for marketing and service support of tractors sold outside of North America.
Keith resides in Ogden with his wife, Susan, and is a member of various local organizations. He is an auto enthusiast and enjoys traveling, boating and playing guitar.
Keith's professional designations and registrations include:
- Certified Fund Specialist
- Master of Science in Financial Services
- LPL Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 7 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Series 63 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Series 65 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Life, Accident & Health Licenses