Keith W. Berg, CFS, MSFS
LPL Financial Advisor
Keith has been providing fnancial and investment services since 1987 when he joined his father’s business, which was started in
the mid 1970’s. His stepson and partner, Adam Good, joined the business in 2005.
Before joining the fnancial and investment industry, Keith spent 15 years in a managerial career at John Deere, Waterloo. His last position
was as an Overseas Representative, responsible for marketing and service support of tractors sold outside of North America.
Prior to moving to Boone with his wife, Susan, in the summer of 2017, Keith lived in Ogden for 28 years and served two terms as
mayor of Ogden.
He’s a member of various local organizations, is an auto enthusiast, enjoys traveling, golfng and playing guitar.
Keith's professional designations and registrations include:
- Certified Fund Specialist
- Master of Science in Financial Services
- LPL Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 7 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Series 63 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Series 65 FINRA Securities Registration held through LPL
- Life, Accident & Health Licenses